I’m Lisa, Registered Holistic Nutritionist & Certified Professional Recovery Coach. I also hold a designation as a SHE RECOVERS® Coach, which means that I am trained in and my work aligns with the SHE RECOVERS® Intentions & Guiding Principles.
I empower clients to reclaim control of their lives by fuelling both body and mind with vital nutrients for optimal health & happiness.
As a Nutritionist I’ve been helping others achieve optimal wellness for over 8 years providing holistic programs designed to support both body and mind.
I utilize my skills as a Recovery Coach to support clients throughout their addiction recovery. In addition to shifting mindset, we work to eliminate physical barriers such as blood sugar imbalances, poor digestion and gut health as well as inflammation in order to achieve their desired outcome.
In addition to individual consultations, I work with companies and organizations facilitating corporate wellness programs, which include workshops, education seminars and group challenges.
A strong advocate of mental health, self-improvement, health & wellness, I enjoy working with people to help them see challenges as opportunities to learn and grow in order to live their most vibrant life.
- CNP – Certified Nutritional Practitioner, The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- CPRC – Certified Professional Recovery Coach, IAPRC
- SRCD – SHE RECOVERS Coach Designation
- CPC – Certified Professional Coach, IAPRC
- CFAA – Certified Facilitator in Addiction Awareness, IAPRC
- FIS – Fitness Instructor Specialist, CanFitPro
- BA – Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Dalhousie University